- 1/1.9" Ultra Low Light 2MP CMOS
- 1920 × 1080 25fps
- 36x Optical Zoom with Optical Defog
- Auto Tracking
- Up to 200m Night Vision Range
- Supports up to 128GB SD Card
- 120dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- IP66, IK10
The TM-236 PTZ TRACK IP is a groundbreaking ultra-low light 2MP HD High Definition camera that provides incredible super HD image quality to give amazing crystal clear images that accurately capture every aspect and detail of any scene, especially at night to produce colour images at 0.002 Lux.
It is a high-speed Pan, Tilt & Zoom camera which has a 360° rotation so that you can control the camera to where and what you want to see.
Furthermore, it has advanced auto tracking hardware which can automatically follow people, objects.. and even zoom in so you don't have to. This makes PTZ control effortless and automatic.
With a 36x motorised lens, once you zoom to a point, the lens will automatically adjust the focus to see the image perfectly.
With advanced best-in-class 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) this camera is ideal for challenging light environments such as store entrances and windowed areas where, for example, it may be difficult to see a person's face on a standard camera.
Using the latest SMT (Surface Mounted Technology) Infra-Red LED which gives up to 30% more illumination than previous generation LED technologies, night vision is now much clearer, allowing you to see every detail. The camera will therefore be visibly less intrusive at night, produce less heat and save on running electricity costs.
Maintaining the perfect 16:9 ratio, images are displayed in the perfect HD widescreen resolution.
The superior anti-noise technology gives you a clearer, noise-free image in low-light conditions whilst also drastically reduces storage space and transmission size. Coupled with 3D-DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction), noise is further suppressed. These powerful technologies perform a pixel-by-pixel audit of the pictures which check for any anomalies, thereby rectifying them giving a fantastic Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N Ratio). An example below shows the affect that noise can have on an image.
A disadvantage for a camera which is used indoors/outdoors is that it may lose the natural day colour as it will pick up the IR emitted from the Sun or from different light temperatures. As a result, we've developed a mechanical IR-Cut Filter (ICR) which filters out the infra-red daylight to give you a natural daylight colour. When the illumination lowers, the ICR will automatically open allowing more light to enter so that you have a clearer image at night.
The high quality infra-red IR LEDs eliminate IR saturation which most cameras suffer from. To enhance this further, we have developed an advanced Smart IR technology to further reduce saturation as seen above. The IR LEDs allow the camera to be used in total darkness up to a range of 200m.
Enclosed in the highest rated IK10 Vandal Resistant and weatherproof IP66 housing, the camera can be used indoors or outdoors. Being IK10 rated makes the camera highly resistant to impact, such as from a hammer.
The 3-Axis gimbal allows the camera to be moved in any direction, making installations simple and easy. The camera can also be wall or ceiling mounted.
For that extra peace-of-mind, all cameras have an advanced lightning protection circuit so you won't have to worry about lightning strikes and electrical spikes affecting your camera.
The camera is IP66 rated so you won't have to worry about dust, water and condensation entering the camera and affecting the picture.
- 1/1.9" Ultra Low Light 2MP CMOS
- 25fps 1920 × 1080
- 36x Zoom: 5.7-205.2 mm
- Auto Tracking: Manual/ Panorama/ Intrusion trigger/ Line crossing trigger/ Region entrance trigger/ Region exiting trigger Smart tracking when patrol between multiple scenarios
- Smart Detection: Face detection, Intrusion detection, Line crossing detection, Audio exception detection, Region entrancedetection, Region exiting detection
- Pan: 360°endless; Tilt: -20°~90° (Auto Flip)
- Pan Manual Speed: 0.1°~160°/s, Pan Preset Speed: 240°/s
- Tilt Manual Speed:0.1°~120°/s, Tilt Preset Speed: 200°/s
- 300 Presets
- 8 Patrols, up to 32 presets per Patrol
- 4 Patterns, with the recording time not less than 10 minutes per pattern
- 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Auto-IR Cut
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR, Colour: 0.01 lux @(F1.2, AGC ON)
- Up to 30m Night Vision Range
- Storage supported: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (128GB) local storage, NAS (NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
- Smart IR
- Audio: 1 Input (line in, 3.5 mm), 1 Output (3.5 mm), single track
- Alarm: 7 Inputs, 2 Outputs
- Triple Stream
- 9:16 Corridor Format
- ROI (Region Of Interest)
- H.264 & MJPEG Video Compression
- 3D-Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Privacy Mask
- ONVIF (PROFILE S, PROFILE G), PSIA, CGI, ISAPI
- Protocols supported: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6
- IP66, IK10
- 24 VAC or PoE, 60 W
- Dimensions: 266.6 × 365.2 mm